Re: [K12OSN] Run a Shell Script @ Logoff

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 10:24, Gavin Spurgeon wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> Just a quick one this time....
> as you have probably guessed from the subject, I would like to
> run a Shell Script when the user logs off of the system...
>
> I use IceWM as the desktop environment if that helps...
>
> Thank you for any pointers..
>
> Best Regards

IceWM has a global "LogoutCommand" config that can be used to
execute a script when a user logs out. You'll find this in:
/usr/share/icewm/preferences

If your script needs to run as root, you can have GDM or KDM
do the dirty work. For GDM, see /etc/X11/gdm/PostSession/Default
and for KDM see /etc/kde/kdm/Xreset

-Eric