Re: [K12OSN] Run a Shell Script @ Logoff

> Doh! Ignore me, please. Plus, GDM sessions aren't login shells, so they
> don't run .bash_logout. I was doubly-wrong!

wow.... Lucky I read this before I started pulling my hair out....
I have been trying to get the .bash_logout to work since Dan's
1st E-Mail... and was just about to post back to the list 'I cant
get it to work, What am I doing wrong" type E-Mail....

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon
Assistant Systems Administrator
http://www.leighctc.kent.sch.uk