[K12OSN] OK I'm missing something

Hi all,

I'm running K12LTSP 4 and have run into a little configuration issue.

I need to use a dhcp server and and alternate IP scheme.

I was able to to get the dhcpd.conf file set up to work just fine. I was also able to adjust the config files in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ to use a 10.0.0.0 ip scheme. However if I run yum to update things my settings get blown away.

The Q&A page at k12ltsp.org says to update the following files

/etc/exports /etc/hosts.allow /etc/rc.d/init.d/nat /etc/hosts /etc/dhcpd.conf /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/hosts-update.sh /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/setup-update.sh

I also updated the "default ip, netmask, and network addresses:" section of /opt/ltsp/templates/k12ltsp/K12Linux-LTSP-initialize. The files still get populated with *some* incorrect information. i.e. the X11 info in /etc/exports gets updated, but /opt/ltsp/i386 share does not.

Can anyone tell me which files I have to update so the the correct IP info gets populated every time. I have to make this work on 5 servers, and would rather that I could run yum knowing that re-initializing the server would not break the network.

Thanks in advance.

Lewis