[K12OSN] video set to 'auto'

Title: Message
in the lts.conf file if I have the default set to 'auto'
it works with most of the newer agp video cards.
it does not work, however with many of the all-in-one boards and a lot of the
older pci stuff from s3, cirrus, etc...

I'm wondering if there is a way for the 'auto' to fallback to 'vesa' automagically
if it does not find anything via the probing that it does.

because when I set it to 'vesa' manually ALL of the clients work regardless of their chipset(so far anyway)

--Huck