[K12OSN] Batch Samba/Posix user creation scripts or tools?

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Mon Jun 14 22:50:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel here if I can.  I'm looking
for a script or set of scripts that allow me to create a bunch of samba
3.X/posix users and their corresponding LDAP entries from a delimited
text file or something similar.  If it's web-based, so much the better,
esp if some of the functions can be delegated (with reduced permissions)
for specified groups or OU's.  The ability to handle mail-routing
information and remote maintenance of cyrus IMAP accounts and mailboxes
would be a REALLY big plus.

Thanks,

-Jeff

--
Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager