[K12OSN] Batch Samba/Posix user creation scripts or tools?

Hi,

I'm trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel here if I can. I'm looking for a script or set of scripts that allow me to create a bunch of samba 3.X/posix users and their corresponding LDAP entries from a delimited text file or something similar. If it's web-based, so much the better, esp if some of the functions can be delegated (with reduced permissions) for specified groups or OU's. The ability to handle mail-routing information and remote maintenance of cyrus IMAP accounts and mailboxes would be a REALLY big plus.

Thanks,

-Jeff

-- Jefferson K. Davis Technology and Information Systems Manager Standard School District 1200 North Chester Ave Bakersfield, CA 93308 USA 661-392-2110 ext 120