Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Client Configuration Program?

Hello Immanuel!
Where is this webmin module you're talking about?! I'm aware of only one, lightly discussed here with the caveat that it doesn't work.
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Software%3AWebmin

Do you have other info!? If yes, please share!
thanks
Dennis