[K12OSN] Stops responding after Loading vmlinuz.ltsp

Edwardson Pedragosa postmaster at aimschool.ac.th
Tue Jun 15 02:25:10 UTC 2004

Hi, im still having problems with booting from client.

I tried to configure from scratch, all are running well, but still cannot boot from clients.

My clients computer are Acer PowerSV Model with 2.4Ghz Proc, 256MB RAM, on-board rtl8139 NIC, on-board sound.

The error message I get on the client screen before it hangs is "mknbi-1.2/first.c", then numlock led steady.

The last message in /var/log/messages says that, it got an IP from eth0.

Please help. thanks