Re: [K12OSN] Re: Adding Users

OT:
David, did you use OOo to create your pdf file. Has anyone besides me seen the situation where xpdf won't proprerly read files created in OOo? The version on my K12ltsp box just shows garbage of David's file. I've got Adobe's AcroRead which handles it just fine, so reading this file isn't an issue. I just wonder if it's a bug in OOo or xpdf, as I've seen this with other pdf files, and I think the common thread is that they were created in OOo.

Petre

David Trask wrote:
http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/Samba-LDAP-howto-v2.pdf

The link above is to the pdf version of my latest how-to for
Samba-LDAP....I duplicated the set up today. I will post my configs
(hopefully Friday) for all to access. Let me know of additions,
omissions, and screw-ups.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School