[K12OSN] Re: Adding Users

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jun 15 15:09:03 UTC 2004

OT:
David, did you use OOo to create your pdf file.  Has anyone besides me seen the
situation where xpdf won't proprerly read files created in OOo? The version on
my K12ltsp box just shows garbage of David's file. I've got Adobe's AcroRead
which handles it just fine, so reading this file isn't an issue.  I just wonder
if it's a bug in OOo or xpdf, as I've seen this with other pdf files, and I
think the common thread is that they were created in OOo.

Petre