Re: [K12OSN] VNC Terminal Services Prototype!

Petre Scheie wrote:
WTS and rdesktop (RDP) *are* nice and do work well. However, as

I don't suppose there is any plans down the road of a "backgrounded X session" running? The actual way WTS works is very nice (not talking about optimizations, etc, just the connect/disconnect idea) and it seems that VNC working that way would be nice -- BUT VNC is not the same as a native X session.

Anyway, I jumped on this thread very late, but had to throw my 2 cents in. :)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director