[K12OSN] Tell me why this doesn't work

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Jun 15 15:45:38 UTC 2004

oops... I should have paid better attention to the content "OS X and
XServe" (googling XServe would have helped too) in the post.. heh...
That's a better solution on OSX than what I was throwing at you... but
it probably would work giving OSX is UNIX based. :-)

Henry