Re: [K12OSN] New GPL gui management client for LTSP

Steve,

Thanks for citing the article at LinuxDevices; it also showed up at DesktopLinux. Funny thing about the article...notice at the bottom that Symbio Technologies supplied LTSP gear for the press room at LinuxWorld, New York, 2004.

Yours truly originated the idea of providing LTSP in the press room after reading a Don Marti article about lousy press accommodations at LinuxWorld. I approached IDG in Dec. 2002 and did the preliminary work. Peter Billson, who lives in metro New York (I live in South Bend, IN), gracefully picked up the project. Symbio Technologies offered a robust server for the project and apparently much more.

WooHoo! for Peter, the folks at Symbio Technologies and anyone else who helped.

Tom