Re: [K12OSN] New GPL gui management client for LTSP

I think Symbio will work fine if that's what you start with....when I
installed it....it hosed a lot of my settings....I have yet to get them
back, but not trying to hard as I plan to blow away this server in a few
days.  The Symbiont thingy copies over (makes a backup though) your
lts.conf and a host of other files.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School