[K12OSN] Monitor Problems

jam at mcquil.com jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jun 15 21:37:50 UTC 2004

Lewis,

Which LTSP kernel are you running ?

The kernels from packages before ltsp_kernel-3.0.15 (2.4.24-ltsp-4) had
an experimental Trident frame buffer driver compiled in.  The T-150
has a Trident video chipset.

The 2.4.24-ltsp-4 kernel (in the 3.0.15) ltsp_kernel package doesn't
include that trident framebuffer driver, and should work fine.

you can get the latest kernel from the Ltsp.org download page.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org