[K12OSN] old news...good info still

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Jun 15 22:54:51 UTC 2004

The following is something I found in the archives while looking for USB
pendrive support.
the 2nd link has a lot of good info...I didn't browse ALL of the
casestudies, but I did add my own.
I'm hoping those who have posted there(if they are still on this list)
would update their cases as
things develop and they grow.

Now a question for Paul:

Is there a link somewhere to the presentation mentioned in the first
paragraph?

<SNIP>