RE: [K12OSN] Postfix Mail Server tutorial

> 	How can I check Mysql/Squirrelmail to see if the
> address table and the userprefs table exist?

If you want you don't need the last stage of setting up a mysql database
for Squirrelmail, it will work fine with the first 3 sections alone.
Otherwise I use phpmyadmin as an interface to mysql to set up database
and tables.  This makes database administration very easy once you get
it running.  You can also use the steps described in Williams last
email.