[K12OSN] KDE and sound...

Ok,

I've tried all this week to use gnome. Sigh. Is there anyway to get thin clients to have sound and KDE? Is it OK to run esd for things like xmms, while using KDE (understanding that kde apps won't have "native" sound support)? Where does "nasd" fit into the situation?

Thanks all,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers