[K12OSN] KDE and sound...

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jun 16 19:01:30 UTC 2004

sorry but it begs the question...

"WHY does sound not work with KDE?"

Personally I don't allow sound in the computer lab or library lab but
then again
I'm do a high school environment...and if they want sound stuff they go
to the
multimedia lab of MACS...

I suppose it would be a good thing to have for the younger kids, as
TuxPaint sounds are really kinda cute
*cough, 'da Bears!*

--Huck