RE: [K12OSN] Postfix Mail Server tutorial

> What are you running to get your clamav virus def updates? I
> run freshclam in daemon mode and you can specify the log file
> as part of the command.
With the tutorial I sent out everything is run from MailScanner, it
calls on the Postfix.in and Postfix out along with SpamAssassin and
ClamAV.  I think it uses the MailScanner logs to track what is
happening.  I am extremely happy with this setup.  There is also a
Webmin Module for MailScanner and ClamAV to simplify things.