Re: [K12OSN] 1st try samba/ldap = (missing perl Net::LDAP and perl Net::LDAP::LDIF)

Petre Scheie wrote:

I'm having a similar problem getting the LDAP module in Webmin to work. When I click on the icon for LDAP management, it says the Net::LDAP Perl module is not installed. I click on the link to download and install it, and that seems to go okay--some of the optional modules fail, but the core perl::ldap succeeds. But when I try the LDAP manager in Webmin again, I get the same error. I tried to 'yum install perl-LDAP' but it said it couldn't find any such package.

Petre

Yes. My mistake, sorry. There is no perl-LDAP rpm in the default yum repository.
So you can use rpm to install it and its pre-requisite packages from the FC2 isos instead.

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021