[K12OSN] Accessing an ltsp connected printer from a Windows machine.

I have a K12LTSP 8 terminal setup in my classroom. The server has an HP-1200 connected to it by USB. I have a Windows XP PRO machine that I can't change operating systems on This machine also has its own connection to the Internet separate from the server.. How can I get this windows machine to print on the HP-1200 using the local network both machines are connected to.
Thanks
Pat