[K12OSN] OT...but I need help with postfix

Doug Gough dgough at papcs.com
Fri Jun 18 20:22:22 UTC 2004

Postfix is running, and I can send messages internally. As well, I can
send messages from this server to other domains on the internet. Port 25
is open on the firewall, but there is no port 25 listed when I do a
portscan with Nmap from the server itself.  In otherwords, I log on to
the server locally, and use Nmap to portscan the server's address
(192.168.1.230). There simply seems to be no port 25 on my system. I
don't know how to add it or enable it or whatever.

Thanks,

Doug Gough