Re: [K12OSN]

Man Linux is kick @$$.

--
troy banther - avid linux user
http://banther-trx.homeunix.com

<Disclaimer> Personal views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments,
sarcastic whims, forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans,
implementation ideas, OS preference, non-linear thinking, vegan food
preferences, active non-violence, compassionate living, or anything else
I might infer are mine only. Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or
imply with punctuation should be considered my own. </Disclaimer>