Re: [K12OSN] Membership and Donation Software

Timothy Legge wrote:
I recently converted the staff at a Boy's and Girls Club to LTSP.

Very awesome. :)

Any ideas?

Sorry for the, "That's not an answer" type reply... While I don't know offhand any software for that type of thing, sourceforge is your friend here. Generally, if you can THINK of something, someone has started a project on sourceforge for it...

"Beware, there be monsters here.."

Many sourceforge projects don't make it past the planning stage, so you have to look past that and find something that fits, or *almost* fits your needs. Since it's open source, if something isn't exactly what you'd hoped -- you might be able to adjust it to fit your needs.

(ie, customer contact database instead of the membership database you spoke of... the former would probably fit the bill nicely, even if it wasn't designed for such a thing)

Good luck, and if I've completely confused you -- feel free to contact me offlist for my even more complicated explanations. ;)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director