[K12OSN] gnome-terminal

Hello,

I've searched the list for this and found a similar question asked back in April. But with no responses.

I am using gnome-terminal to access a product via telnet. It works like a charm, except that F1 pulls up the Gnome Help option. I know I can have users adjust their keybindings to fix this, but I want to change the default to gnome-terminal.

From what I have been reading I should be able to set this by editing /etc/gconf/apps/gnome-terminal/keybindings/%gconf.xml, however that does not appear to have solved my problems.

Other file perhaps?

Any help would be appreciated.

---------
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better.... So I installed Linux.