Re: [K12OSN] gnome-terminal

Julius,

That was what I tried in the first place.
/home/user/.gconf/apps/gnome-terminal/keybindings/%gconf.xml was the file that was changed, but I do not find a similar file on the /etc/gconf/ structure. Also there are several files that might be the one, but their contents does not match the syntax in the users updated file.

So I'm still looking.

Thanks

Lewis