[K12OSN] HotPlug

Title: Message
Huck is on a USB flash drive warpath this week =)

Having tried the Storage:USB documentation at http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki site...
and failing miserably...I decided to try the "hotplugging" solution documented at the same site!

the set up was a LOT less complex...and I made it all the way to the 'testing' phase...
The workstation starts up and USB drive is shown when I plug it in...
but...I have no idea where it is mounting it to...or if it is actually mounting anywhere...

The documentation doesn't actually cover any of this...but merely the setup of the 'hotplugging' under k12ltsp
which as I said was quite simple... a few file copies and 2 minor file edits...

If anyone has USB flash drives working with terminals under K12ltsp any help would be great! =)
*will be mailing Ron Baughman(hotplugging writer) but hoping maybe he's on-list and could expound on his wiki-doc*

--Huck