[K12OSN] Media Contact

Our paper in Tulsa, OK is running a story about open-source.  I mentioned
K12LTSP.  Since I had not done anything myself w/ K12LTSP, they wanted
contact information with someone who had.  I wasn't sure who here was the
best to talk to, or had the most experience with switching classrooms from
Windows to LTSP or installing LTSP in schools who couldn't afford
computers previously.

Please CC: johnnyb eskimo com, since although I get this list, I don't
check it regularly.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bartlett
----
Learn to program using Linux assembly language
http://www.cafeshops.com/bartlettpublish.8640017