[K12OSN] Media Contact

Calvin Park csitech at davisny.edu
Mon Jun 21 20:49:43 UTC 2004

Sounds like a great opportunity to spread Linux and open source around a
bit. So, who'd going to take it? I'd love to, but I probably have the
least amount of experience changing over from Windows in a school
environment (I work for a college, and we're changing over...but that's
not exactly a K-12 school).

-Calvin