Re: [K12OSN] LTSP on Sparc

norbert a écrit :

Salut / Hi

Les stations Sparc utilise RARP pour se lancer, du moins c'est ceque les miens exige.....

:-)

The Sparc stations require RARP to launch.. anyway thats what mine require.

just update OpenBoot ...

ZH

merci / thanks

norbert

Zouhir Hafidi math univ-lille1 fr wrote:

norbert a écrit :

Hi Terrell,

Thanks for the info, maybe I'll turn them into client machines !! ;-) ... OK so now how do I deal with the ARP / RARP issue ?

to turn ultrasparcs into LTSP 4 clients see http://math.univ-lille1.fr/ltsp-sparc/

I don't use RARP. I use DHCP instead

ZH