RE: [K12OSN] file upload with php (squirrelmail and other)

> I appreciate any suggestions -

Probably not the suggestion you are looking for but I love OpenWebmail
from www.openwebmail.org. All the functions worked right out of the box
for me and I think it has a much more refined look. But Squirellmail
seems to be the most popular suggestion. It shouldn't take more than a
hour or so to get OWM working the first time. If you don't want to
scrap SM you can run both at the same time until you decide which you
want to use permanently.

Hey, you said "any" :-)

:-) I do appreciate the suggestion Jim.

Scott