Re: [K12OSN] Bigmem

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
Shawn, just make sure it is a 64bit mobo that can handle large memory
natively, otherwise you go into the grey area of "faking" the big memory.

Unfortunately, they are 32bit dual xeon MBs. Perhaps I'll keep the 4GB in my main LTSP server -- and experiment with the 6GB in one of the application server (ie, the server that only runs OpenOffice)

Oh well 4GB is still a lot of ram, and I have 2 other servers that would love to usurp the 2GB...

Thanks,
-Shawn
--
Shawn Powers