Re: [K12OSN] Logging onto the server from a windows machine

jconlon1 wrote:

Yesterday I had a problem. I was in a meeting in a different part of my
school. A problem occurred that if I could have loged in from the nearest
computer I could have fixed in about 2 minutes. All I had was a Windows
machine available. How can I log in as root using a windows machine on an
internal network in other words the ip address is xx.xx.x.xx
Thanks
Pat

putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

I keep a copy on a USB key so I can always have it with me.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator