From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com]On
Behalf Of jconlon1
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 10:38 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Logging onto the server from a windows machine

Yesterday I had a problem. I was in a meeting in a different part of my school. A problem occurred that if I could have loged in from the nearest computer I could have fixed in about 2 minutes. All I had was a Windows machine available. How can I log in as root using a windows machine on an internal network in other words the ip address is xx.xx.x.xx Thanks Pat