[K12OSN] K12LSTP and MacOS X Server

Greetings,

I'm having some trouble with my K12LTSP 4.0.1 authentication. I'm attempting to authenticate against a MacOS X Server (Version 10.3.4) using LDAP.

I was looking in the archives for some help, and I found a great email from Eric Harrison on this very subject:

https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2003-March/msg00072.html

So, I followed the instructions as close as I could. There have been some changes since that article had been posted. Most things I was able to figure out without much trouble.

So here's the catch: I can now login to my K12LTSP server using users from the MacOS X's LDAP. But if I try to login as a LDAP user from one of the LTSP clients, it tells me "Wrong Username or Password". Shouldn't the redhat-config-authentication utility resolve this like it does for the local console?

Any help would be appreciated.

--Matt