[K12OSN] XDM too many retransmissions

Hello,
I just tried loading FC1 on my network and got XDM too many retransmission errors on my cilents.

 I found this link:
http://204.182.52.180/fom-serve/cache/46.html
on the fix... and this one here:
http://204.182.52.180/fom-serve/cache/3.html

I was just wondering if anyone had encountered same XDM errors with K12LTSP 4 and if yes, what did you do to fix it? I've got a grab bag of monitors and hardware. I backed out to RH9 and manually loaded LTSP and most of my monitors are back but I'm getting other errors which

many thanks
Dennis