[K12OSN] Logging onto the server from a windows machine

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Wed Jun 23 04:43:21 UTC 2004

Pat,

Do you have webmin installed on the server?  This allows you to configure
just about anything on the server.  It also has a file manager so one can
transfer / edit files on the server as well.

Webmin is simply installed .... it turns itself on ... then take a web
browser and go to
https://server.domain.com:10000 ... login and do what you need to.

Is that maybe an option that you could use?

Joe Guenther
LANtech - Didsbury
Chinook's Edge School Div.