Re: [K12OSN] XDM too many retransmissions

Dennis,

Yes I ran into this problem when I set up a test network. I solved the problem by replacing my 10/100 hub with a switch. I just went to the local "SuperCircuitBestCityBuyStapples" and grabed an inexpensive 8 port switch to test the theory. The problem went away.

Lewis