[K12OSN] XDM too many retransmissions

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Wed Jun 23 16:30:27 UTC 2004

Sure can Jeff,

I picked up a Netgear 8 port FS608 from Best Buy for $69.00 pre rebate.
I do not plan on using this for anything other than testing my little
clusters.

I just completed an install where we used existing equipment. I had to
add two switches. They are made made by SignaMax
http://www.signamax.com We picked them up from shields electronics for
$200.00 each. Model F0-065-7341. I am quite sure they are unmanaged.
The manual is on CD. I only looked to see which port can be used for
stacking them. The answer was all of them.

Hope that helps

Lewis