-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Les Mikesell

If you allow inbound ssh over the internet to your server, there are
a number of cell phones/pda's that will let you connect from literally
anywhere. I use a Sprint treo600 with a free third party ssh
program. It is painful to type on the tiny keyboard but it sometimes
beats driving twenty miles to fix something. There is also a PPTP
VPN client (not free) and a VNC client (free, but I need the VPN to
reach my machines so I don't use it).

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator