[K12OSN] Logging onto the server from a windows machine

Chris Hobbs chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
Wed Jun 23 17:57:22 UTC 2004

I use TopGunSSH (http://www.ai/~iang/TGssh/) on my Treo 300. Works
fairly well, though you can't use vi at all with it, which is frustrating :)

(And on a complete tangent, if you're using your 600 with out my
RadioControl [GPL], you're missing out -- http://clanhobbs.org/treo ;)

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc