Re: [K12OSN] A non-X10 solution

Chris Thomas wrote:

Hello,

Recently, I was looking for a web hosting company. At
one company, they had a "virtual tour" of their data
center. An interesting item that they had was a power
strip that contained a nic in it that allowed someone
to remotely cold boot a computer, router, whatever.
They could tur off and on the power to any plug
remotely. I am looking for a similar item so I can
reset my dsl modem at work. I know that X10 has a
similar product that is able to control lites, power,
and stuff but I am not a big fan of their products.
Does anyone know of such a product?

Chris

Something like this?
http://apcc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70