Re: [K12OSN] Sharing Windows Applications to the desktop

Samps wrote:

anthony baldwin wrote:

Is it not a violation of M$'s mercenary licensing strictures to share these apps over a network via LTSP without purchasing a license for each terminal?

I don't know about the Microsoft licensing structure where you are situated but it is a violation in South Australian schools.

cheers
Samps