[K12OSN] M$ Access replaement

Victor victor at hiplik.com.hk
Thu Jun 24 14:59:42 UTC 2004

Hi,
Although 'Knoda' may be good for a MRP system, I am currently studying an
ERP system which is called webERP+ (http://web-erp.sourceforge.net/)
webERP+ is developed using Apache web server, PHP scripting language and a
backend database server, eg. Mysql, Postgresql or ODBC.
I think webERP+ is a wonderful system for trading companies in USA, Europe
and Autralia. etc.
For manufacturing companies, there are still modules to be developed for
manufacturing.

Victor Yip