[K12OSN] Terminal Services for Windows

I know it's possible with citrix, but is it possible with standard Terminal Services (via win2k3 server) to send a single app rather than an entire desktop?

My plan now it to show our secretaries how to use multiple desktops in KDE, and have one desktop be an rdesktop session. If I could just get an app to work singly via rdesktop (I have the full licensing needed), that'd be even better.

Thanks,
-Shawn
--
Shawn Powers