Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Services for Windows

William J McCloskey wrote:

Tarantella Global Secure Desktop is why I was discussing in the previous
thread and it does the same thing as citrix for about 1/10th the price
($50/per seat) and runs with linux.

Ok -- the reason I asked is that I couldn't get the "rdesktop -s" option to work... I dunno what is meant by "shell" -- but doing a "man rdesktop" it talks about application mode. I just havne't been able to make it do anything. :)

Thank you,
-Shawn