Re: [K12OSN] Run a Shell Script @ Logoff (Really Need Help/Novell)

"Gavin Spurgeon" <gsp leighctc kent sch uk> wrote:

I have written a small bash script that mounts my users Novell Home
directory
onto the desktop of my ThinClients, This works really well...
BUT..
<<

Sounds like a job for the automounter. See man autofs(5) and man
automount(8), which should be able to do what you require with no scripts
involved. Just don't ask me how - the automounting of home directories
around my office is still on my to-do list.

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]