Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Services for Windows

Shawn Powers wrote:

Chris Hobbs wrote:

For example: rdesktop -s notepad.exe servername.domain.org

Ok -- I tried that exact command. Does this require *actual* Windows Terminal Services, and not just XP Pro? (My server hasn't arrived yet, so I've been trying to get it to work with XP Pro remote desktop)

Chris -- have you (or could you if you don't know the answer) try that on an XP Pro machine instead of a windows 2003 server?

I've done it with 2000 Server and 2003 Server, never XPPro. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't work on XP Pro, since the TS built into XP Pro is designed more to be used as a support tool then an application server.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator