[K12OSN] Odd Ball Question - Music from command line

Does anyone know of any apps I can get that will play streaming music from a command line? I realize this is an oddball question but we want to use a stream from one server and output it from another server that doesn’t have X installed and pipe it out to a lab via speakers connected to the servers.

William J