[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.0.x with Thinknics

I didn't find anything in the list archives about anyone running K12LTSP 4.0.x, so I just wanted to check and see if anyone else is running 4.0.x with Thinknics? I'm currently running 3.1.2, but in comparing my 3.1.2 server to a 4.0.1 server, on perfectly identical hardware, 4.0.1 runs soooo much faster, so I'd like to wipe and do a fresh 4.0.1 install on my 3.1.2 server. If anyone's done the same thing and had any bumps, let me know.

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell,