[K12OSN] Log in and VNC

Is there a way that when a student logs on to his or her terminal that their side of VNC can be started with out their having to do anything else? I think that it should also be such, if possible, that a student can't close a VNC session without completely logging off their terminal. I have students who would bypass VNC if they are given any opportunity.
Thanks
Pat