Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Services for Windows

John Hansknecht wrote:
Try rdesktop -f -a 16 -d udjcampus udjsvr17:3389 -s
 'c:\scripts\WebMatrix.bat'

I'm not at a computer that I can try with with XP Pro -- but I'll definitely fiddle when the win2003 server arrives. If it works for you folks, hopefully I can get it to work for me. :)

Do they get the standard login window, then it switches to a single app? Does closing the window for the app log them out, or are they still logged in with the single application running? If so, do subsequent logins get you back the program as you left it?

Thank again for all your help,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers